15.10.06

my sweet tooth may be the end of me.

I cannot understand why the only food I have wanted in the last week involves massive quantities of sugar... (oh I know, pms... the joys of being a woman :) My sweet tooth is dangerous and it is a sick addiction that I may need recovery for.

But yesterday at La Grand Epicerie (my new favorite place to stroll and drool)... my fantastic gay boyfriend bought me my very first macaroon, which may have sparked a new great love. amazing. I now have a mission to splurge a bit a Pierre Hermé on some treats to add some more curves to my figure. :)


Also some exciting news is the Salon du Chocolat ! is in two weeks. It's like a chocolate party! I really cannot think of anything better... can you? I am such a dork.

3 Comments:

Blogger A Novelist said...

I. heart. chocolate! Seriously, it puts me in a great mood. So no, you are not a dork. ;)

Anyway, I love your blog and look forward to reading more!

15.10.06  
Blogger l'embrouillamini said...

Ooh, I've been looking forward to a new post, and yey! it's macaron-related! There are a whole host of femmes who love macarons - I think we should set up a macaron lovers society!

16.10.06  
Blogger Robyn said...

While one of my housemates attributes the sugar craving to PMS, I ALWAYS want sugar and truly think it's part of my nature to want it a few times every day. Or every hour. Or something. My pants aren't happy about it, but my tastebuds don't mind.

The Salon du Chocolat is certainly worth being OMG over. NOT DORKY AT ALL. I went two years in a row in NYC! So awesome! I figure it must be even cooler here. Make sure to eat looots of samples!

25.10.06  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

Who links to me?